12 dec. 2008

Explanation

Patience wrote this in a comment: “I'm working on my Swedish! The photos are amazing, and you must still be recovering from the trip. The only photo I worry about is the poor fawn dog lying alone in the road. it looks so tragic.”

I must explain that this fawn bitch lived nearby our hotel and she belonged to a group of bitches were off one had a litter and I got the impression this bitch was watching what was going on to protect the group. She was in good condition and was not thin at all which I suppose means she had access to food in some way. I only saw one dog that made us upset and that was an old dog in a village in the countryside that probably did not get off the road in time and must have been hit by a car and he dragged his hind legs behind him and was not in good health…..

2 kommentarer:

Patience-please sa...

Oh THANK YOU for letting me know about the fawn bitch! I was a little haunted, but I feel better now.

all the best-
Patience, the worrier

Rudy sa...

Hej!

This is about the only Swedish I know -- I saw your blog in Patience-Please's blog and I had to go see.. I'm half Swedish on my daddy's side, from the kennel Isotop's in the Osterbybruk area (hope that is spelled correctly) and my breeder Malin comes to visit a couple of times a year to show dogs with our breeder Linda.
I've been told that Bedlingtons are really just fuzzy Whippets (ha ha).
Nice to meet you!

Rudy