18 aug. 2008

The blog - Bloggen

I have not spent many thoughts about the blog for a few days now and I must admit that the Olympics is taking a lot of my time at the moment. Sports are a big interest in my life and off course the Olympics is like “Christmas” for me. Between bad weather I have also tried to move the lawn the few moments when the sun has been shining….

From the beginning of September and until the end of October there will be dog activities and since July was so very hectic for the dogs and me August will be a quiet month for us!!

Jag har inte tänkt så mycket på bloggen den senaste tiden och eftersom jag skrivit om mitt stora intresse för sport och idrott så förstår ni nog vad som upptar en stor del av min tid just nu… Just det, Olympiaden!! Mellan alla skurar har jag också försökt att få gräsmattan klippt men nu ser det helt ok ut….

Från början av september till slutet av oktober kommer det vara en hel del aktiviteter med hundarna och då juli var så hektisk så tar vi det lite lugnt i augusti och laddar batterierna igen.

1 kommentar:

Susanne Lindström sa...

Jag har full förståelse. Det är arbetssamt att jobba, titta på OS och ta hand om hundar, ibland samtidigt! Huvaligen.